We need your help to spread the word about the new 2024-25 FAFSA and encourage students to complete it!
MOCAN is hosting a FAFSA Awareness Video Contest!
High school counselors, college access programs, financial aid professionals, admissions teams, and scholarship programs are encouraged to create a short video to share information about the FAFSA. We’ll reward the first 15 participants with a $50 gift card, with additional prizes for originality and impactful messaging.
Your video should be for students you work with at your high school, nonprofit organization, or college campus. We are looking for creativity, comedy, drama, special effects – something to capture their attention while incentivizing them to get the FAFSA completed as early as possible. Love Instagram reels and TikTok? This is your chance to shine and inform your students about the importance of the FAFSA!
- Create a video! Talk about why the FAFSA is important or resources you have available. Your video must include at least two of the following messages:
- The FAFSA is open
- FAFSA is the key to financial aid
- Complete the FAFSA now
- Visit MOFAFSA.org for more information and include the mofafsa.org logo
- Post your video with the hashtag #MOFAFSA between January 1 and February 23.
- Submit your video using this form. Videos must be received by February 23.
The first 15 people to submit a video will receive a $50 gift card. Only one winner per school/organization.
Winners will be notified by email by February 29th. Videos will be shared on MOCAN social media platforms. The usual disclaimers apply, i.e. do not include images of other people without their permission, keep the language clean, etc.
Questions? Contact Kaitlyn Venta [email protected]